CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 17 August 2012

Wishlist #1

           

                                          
                         Barry M Nail Paint in Berry Ice Cream - £2.99
Even though we're heading into autumn and this is more of a spring/summer shade, I've really been wanting a lilac nail varnish and this is the nicest colour I've found and is one of the cheapest. So I'm hoping I might be adding this to my collection fairly soon.

                                      Tan Handbag from Ebay - £14.95
This looks like a Mulberry Alexa bag copy and if I were to buy a designer bag (not that I'll have the money for at least 5 years) it would probably be this one because I really like it. I hope to buy this bag but I'm not really sure I need it. Oh well a girl can't have to many handbags can she?

                          Technics nail varnish from Ebay - £1.20 (+ £0.75 postage)
I really want to buy this because I am loving glitter nail varnishes and I really want one that I can do an accent nail with. It is also really cheap, under £2 in total! Annoyingly I could have had a nail varnish from Barry M which I really liked the look of which turned out to be the limited edition one for the Jubilee. So being me, I didn't know/realise this so I chose the cheaper one thinking I could always come back another day. I've been kicking myself for weeks about being stupid enough not to buy it, and on top of that the one I did buy (from Miss Sporty) was only £1 cheaper and doesn't give a lot of glitter and is very hard to not get a thick layer of glitter, mainly just a sheer layer over a base colour. (see NOTD to see for yourself.)

                                           Sleek Contour Kit - £6.49
I don't have a matte bronzer or a highlighter and I want to be able to contour so I want to buy this contour kit for that reason. It's at a slightly higher price than I would normally be willing to pay but,it has good reviews and I think it's worth it.

                                                        
                                Newlook Burgundy Crew Neck Jumper - £19.99
Believe it or not but I have pretty much no jumpers. Not even sweater type jumpers. So this season all I want to get are jumpers, big cosy ones which are perfect for the autumn/winter. I love the colour and although I haven't seen it in store I can really see me loving it.

                                Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie - £7.99
Now this is something that I might get or I might not, I'm not sure. It's a lot of money for what potentially might be a tinted lip balm but when I go to the shop I'll try them all out and decide my favourite. I hope to buy this but it's a lot of money and I'm still not able to justify it at the moment.

                              Real Techniques Core Collection - £21.99
Despite it being extortionately priced, for me anyway the problem I have with getting this is that I only want 3 out of the 4 brushes. I'm don't really want the flat foundation brush because I'm intending to use the buffing brush for my foundation instead of this but if you think about it, it means that the brushes are only £5.50 each. In the US though, these are priced at $18 which is only £11 or so pounds which is £10 cheaper! I can't believe it!

                               MOTO Acid Supersoft Leigh Jeans - £38.00
This is the biggest 'wish' in the entire wishlist as I don't tend to spend almost £40 on a pair of jeans but I know that they're really soft, fitted and look really nice as my friend has a pair. I think the acid effect is really nice and I think these would go with so many different outfits.


I could add so much more but i'm going to stop otherwise we'll be here forever! If you know anything about the products that I should know about feel free to post them down below. Sorry for the weird picture spacing, I don't know how to sort it.
                                              


                                            
                                                     







0 comments:

Post a Comment