CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 August 2012

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette


Little bit slow on the ol' bandwagon here but I actually didn't know about MUA until mid to the end of May. I've been wanting this palette but as my superdrug was quite small, I couldn't get my hands on it despite going to a couple of different ones. (were sold out) Eventually after about eight weeks of searching, (not very hard as had to fit in with the rest of my families lives) I went back to my own superdrug as they told me eight weeks ago they would be getting an MUA stand. It was a toss up between getting this and the 'Undressed' palette in my head (which is a dupe for the Naked palette, so I've heard, even down to the name!) But my superdrug made the decision for me as they didn't stock the undressed palette but I really want to get it anyway.

  As you can see the shades are very pigmented.

(Excuse the red smudge of nail varnish, courtesy of Barry M Nail Paint in 262 Bright Red)


 A really goregous amber/gold shade


 Managed to make dents in it already!

 Another gorgeous and pigmented highlight shade!

Pretty brown shimmery shades.


As you can see they are all shimmery and aren't matte which I don't mind and these make the most gorgeous neutral eyes. And drumroll please......they come in at a whopping £4!!! For the pigmentation it's brilliant and although it looks smaller in real life than if you see it on camera the size of the eyeshadows are really good. You can see that you do get quite a bit of product as I made a dent in one and it didn't hit pan! A comment on the packaging, a few weeks on from posting this the plasic around the hinges broke so now it's in two pieces but does slot back together, but it was so cheap that I couldn't really expect a lot, but I do tend to sit on the palette so that might just be me!

Do you have the Heaven and Earth palette? Do you like it as much as me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment