CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 17 August 2012

NOTD: A Sprinkle of Glitter

I've been loving this combo at the moment. It's summery, and has a bit of the glam factor with it too. The polishes are both from Miss Sporty but I don't know the names, all I know is the glittery one is called thes 'sparkle topcoat.' Like I said in my other post the coverage is quite sheer and this is more than one coat. Also I've used this polish twice and I've already used about half the bottle so that's not great, but I do like it and it was quite cheap. The blue is fairly opaque but it sometimes needs another coat.They do chip quite easily but my top coat is pretty rubbish and the glitter polish is a quite a bad top coat too.

Do you like glitter nail varnish?

0 comments:

Post a Comment