CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Mini Bin!



Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I went on holiday (which is why I posted twice in one day) and got back a couple of days ago but I'm back now!

Look what I found! Whilst walking through ASDA (a British supermarket) on one of our many food shopping trips I found this little cute thing. It's a tiny bin! My mum's always buying little bits and bobs for the house and having a little look at the home sections in supermarkets have become a lot more frequent. When we passed this in the store it was on offer for £4 reduced to £3 I think. After looking on the website though it was reduced to £2 but is unfortunately out of stock at the moment.

Now my normal bin is usually filled with face wipes, cotton pads and buds and all the other junk you put in it. I actually broke my bin ( the bit inside that has a handle and you pull it out then put in a bigger bin or something, it won't pull out) by putting so much stuff in it and pushing it down so the lid will close, so my mum thought I could have this on my desk and just put the face wipes and pads in it instead.
                  

This is just what I needed. I love this because it leaves my normal bin free to be full with proper bin things. For the price it was a great purchase! I'm sure you'll be able to find something else like this in other stores as well. I know it isn't really anything to do with beauty but I use it for beauty related items and it's a storage tip!(Kind off)

                                      Do you have any other storage tips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment