CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 August 2012

Boots Vitamin E Moisture Lotion

Now I haven't really been a skincare kind of gal until recently. I was the sort of person who wipes off make up with a makeup wipe and splashes water on their face. I know, I was bad. So I went to boots about a month and a bit ago with some money in my purse and one thing on my mind, get some skin stuff! When I went, the vitamin e range had an offer on, 2 for £4. I don't think the offer is still on in store (it was a while ago) but looking on the website they still have the offer on. It also has an SPF of 15 which I know isn't that high but it's better than nothing!


I've been using this most days (sometimes I forget...) and I used to use this morning and night but I then bought myself a night cream, (review on that when I've used it more) but I use this in the morning before my concealer and foundation. It keeps my skin feeling smooth and soft throughout the day and absorbs into the skin fairly quickly.

(You only need a small amount to cover your face)

You get 100ml of product which I think is very good for the price which I researched and I found out that it is £2.85 which is very reasonable. The packaging is just a squeezy tube which helps for determining how much product you use which I like.

Tell me if you've tried this and what your thoughts on the lotion are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment