CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 6 October 2012

Time for a change

I haven't posted for a while, I know. But this is mainly due to starting at school, lots of homework and lack of time to take photos or write. Frankly I'm just not motivated to do so. I started this blog because I had seen so many others which I loved, and the idea of my only little piece of the internet where I could write down my own thoughts, opinions and interests excited me. I started it with these hopes but it hasn't really worked.

 Recently I just haven't really felt like doing anything. Life just hasn't been that great. Not major issues like someone dieing or falling really ill or stuff, just the little things. I'm really unlucky when it comes to the little things. Unfortunately the little things all add up to big things. My friends just call me the unlucky one because if something happens, it happens to me. Recently, it's just been getting to much and I needed to have a sit down and a great big cry. We all do them, when everything gets on top of you and there's stress and friend issues and you just don't feel that great big guy in the sky is on your side. (Or if you don't believe in him or her, or plurals of them... ok, this is getting tricky now... if you're just not having a good day) Sometimes it's hard to carry on. I love drama. My dream is to be on Doctor Who as his companion but you know, I'd die happy knowing that I was part of an episode, even if I was just inside a dalek or as a weeping angel. Any people who make doctor who reading this my email is www.  nahh, I'm only joking ...(phone me at 07...) hehe. So when i failed my drama homework, (which didn't count towards my GCSE of anything, luckily) I was not happy. (considering i failed it by 0.3 of a second, I'm sure you'll understand why.) Hopefully he won't count it against me but I was kinda too upset to understand. Then the little things started to get to me. When other people complain that people don't like them but they're always meeting up with the main members of the group and doing stuff. Or when they complain about guys but you know at least they've had a boyfriend recently. It gets to you. When you're the one who manages to knock tea all over your teacher (don't stand so close behind me, I have a big bag!) it starts to wind you up slowly. You want people to like you, you want guys to like you and when they don't you feel like a great big ugly blob and no matter how much make up you put on you never feel happy or good about yourself. We all feel that way at certain points in our lives. But I've decided it's time for a change.

Firstly starting with this, my blog. I'm going to do more lifey posts, and I really want to do one on confidence. I also want to change how it looks, give it a revamp.

Next my youtube channel - Take a good picture for it as well as my blog! Also try and seem more happy in my videos, it doesn't come across the way I feel inside. By the way my youtube channel is - zannie154, go check it out and don't forget to subscribe!

Be happier in general. No-one likes a moody moaner. I'm going to try and be happier and not as annoying. 'Always look on the bright side of life! doodoo doodoobeedoobedoo'

Do my homework when I get it and also focus on my studies! I'm not going to waste my time on stuff that's not important.

Be nice to my siblings and be more helpful. Maybe they'll like me more then...hmm

Finally, keep my room tidy! Without my room being tidy, I don't get my pocket money and without pocket money I can't buy stuff!

So there are my almost the end of the year new year's resolutions because I need to change my life a bit because it's just not going the way I want it to, and big guy in the sky, if you are there, will you send some luck my way please! Pretty please with fluttery eyelashes on top!

0 comments:

Post a Comment