CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 18 May 2013

I'm back!!

Wow. It's been a long time. I'm sorry. I can't remember if I ever said why I suddenly stopped blogging but sometime during November my beloved laptop packed up and the hard drive said it would fail. It would have cost a small fortune to fix so I said I would wait until my birthday in April to get a new one. A few weeks ago my mum took it to a computer geek to see if it could have been fixed and for cheaper and even he said it was not worth it. I've been looking for a laptop for a couple of months but all had issues, or  I couldn't get hold of it for some reason or another. But finally, I HAVE A LAPTOP!! Although I am back, I'm not going to be posting really regularly at the moment as I do have A GCSE this week and also some mocks and tests coming up so I will be revising for them but I also have a youtube channel that I would love for you to check out and I shall try to post new and cool things on here as well. So thank you for still being here and I hope that you shall enjoy the posts I put on in the future.

Zannie

0 comments:

Post a Comment